Meet Aman – Aman enjoys doing crafts and colour, that’s one of his passions. He enjoys reading and watching Indian mythological stories just like curious George.
DIY DIWALI LAMP
- Use a kitchen roll and paste a craft paper over it.
- Using 3 different shades of craft paper, at 1 cm difference draw lines on the craft paper, leaving 1.5 cms on the top and bottom.
- Now glue the 2 colored craft paper together at a difference of one string.
- Glue the green and orange craft paper to the kitchen roll from both ends.
- On another craft paper cut the paper into long 1 cm lines leaving 1.5 cm on the top intact.
- Glue this craft paper to the one end of the kicthen roll. On the other end and then on the other end attach it with a string to hold it firmly.