Meet Ishan – Ishan enjoys Indian festivities especially the delicious delicacies that the festive season brings with it. He loves playing basketball and American football.
Meet Aman – Aman enjoys doing crafts and colour, that’s one of his passions. He enjoys reading and watching Indian mythological stories just like curious George.
DIY DIWALI CANDLE
- From a paper sheet, cut 3 cm strips and glue them at an angle. Fold the strips in this manner.
- Now this will form an accordion. Cut the excess paper and then glue the two strips together.
- Cut a small flame from a cardstock and a larger one of the same shape in a contrasting color
- Stick the two different sizes of flames together.
- Stick the end of the flame to the accordion and your candle is ready!